We have a very exciting course at our super venue, Coolcarrigan Estate.
This course has many of the old favourites as well as some great new obstacles through woodland, bogs and open terrain of a very varied nature
A general outline of the main obstacles from course is shown below
You can expect new obstacles to make an even more fun run route in March 2020
- The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 28 and 100 minutes to complete and in March 2020 will have over 50 obstacles per lap!
- The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 60 and 200 minutes to complete
Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, some super slides including into Cooolcarrigan lake and across our “pontoon” bridge, up tyre walls through various ditch and other water and land challenges!
Our obstacles are designed to be “do-able” by almost everyone but if you are not comfortable to do any obstacle then you will not be obliged to do.
You do not need to be able to swim to participate as our only water depth of any significance is about 1.5m in the lake which you can largely avoid by using out pontoon bridge.
We are continually making improvements so expect some great fun with more new obstacles at our next event in March 2020!
Some Previous Event VDO’s shown below to whet your appetite
You will not be required to swim or complete any obstacle you feel uncomfortable or unsafe doing
- This event is all about FUN FUN FUN SO please “compete” in this spirit if you are looking to be in the prizes
- We do ask you not to Shortcut or miss out obstacles in order to Gain Unfair Advantage if seeking to be on podium
- Recommended attire is full body cover such as running leggings and long sleeved running top
- Runners or Boots with Good Grips are Strongly Recommended – Football Boots and RUNNING SPIKES are Not ALLOWED.
- A full, warm change of clothes for after the event is essential so please come prepared to change into warm clothing at your vehicle soon after completion
- Basic washdown “Power-hose” will be provided but don’t expect frills and best have an old towels and a small container of some water to complete your personal cleaning.
- This is a back to basics down n durty FUN day on the farm experience that we hope will leave you smiling from ear to ear and with plenty
- Non-cash prizes of Race Entry Vouchers and Runamuck Tankards are provided by Multisport Adventure Ireland, Outfront Events and Crannmor Pottery.