We have a very exciting course at our new venue, Coolcarrigan Estate.
This course has many of the old favourites as well as some great new obstacles through woodland, bogs and open terrain of a very varied nature
General outline of the main obstacles from our September 2017 course is shown below
You can expect new obstacles to make an even more fun run route in March 2018
- The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 28 and 100 minutes to complete and in March 2018 will have over 45 obstacles per lap!
- The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 60 and 200 minutes to complete
Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, super slides including into Cooolcarrigan lake, pontoon bridges, tyres, various ditch and rope hauls and other water and land challenges!
Our obstacles are designed to be “doable” by almost everyone but if you are not comfortable to do any obstacle then you will not be obliged to do so
We are continually making improvements so expect some great fun with more new obstacles at our next event in March 2018!
Some Previous Event VDO’s shown below to whet your appetitie
You will not be required to swim or complete any obstacle you feel uncomfortable or unsafe doing
- This event is all about FUN FUN FUN SO please “compete” in this spirit if you are looking to be in the prizes
- We do ask you not to Shortcut or miss out obstacles in order to Gain Unfair Advantage if seeking to be on podium
- Recommended attire is full body cover such as running leggings and long sleeved running top
- Runners or Boots with Good Grips are Strongly Recommended – Football Boots and RUNNING SPIKES are Not ALLOWED.
- A full, warm change of clothes for after the event is essential so please come prepared to change into warm clothing at your vehicle soon after completion
- Basic washdown hoses will be provided but don’t expect frills and best have baby wipes, old towels, some water to complete your cleaning.
- This is a back to basics down n durty FUN day on the farm experience that we hope will leave you smiling from ear to ear and with plenty
- Prizes provided by Multisport Adventure Ireland, Outfront Events and Crannmor Pottery.