We have a very exciting course at our new venue, Coolcarrigan Estate. This is built for purpose course has many of the old favourites as well as some great new obstacles through woodland, bogs and open terrain of a very exciting and varied nature
General outline of the main obstacles from our September 2016 course is shown below
You can expect lots of new obstacles (15 New Obstacles!) and a modified (Removal of final “dog -leg section”) to make an even more fun route in 2017
- The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 25 and 90 minutes to complete and in March 2017 will have over 40 obstacles per lap!
- The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 50 and 180 minutes to complete
Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, super slides including into the Cooolcarrigan lake, tyres, various ditch and rope hauls and other water and land challenges!
Our obstacles are designed to be “doable” by almost everyone but if you are not comfortable to do any obstacle then you will not be obliged to do so
We are continually making improvements so expect some great fun with 15 new obstacles at our next event in March 2017!
You will not be required to swim or complete any obstacle you feel uncomfortable or unsafe doing
- This event is all about FUN FUN FUN SO please “compete” in this spirit if you are looking to be in the prizes
- We do ask you not to Shortcut or miss out obstacles in order to Gain Unfair Advantage if seeking to be on podium
- Recommended attire is full body cover such as running leggings and long sleeved running top
- Runners or Boots with Good Grips are Strongly Recommended – Football Boots and RUNNING SPIKES are Not ALLOWED.
- A full, warm change of clothes for after the event is essential so please come prepared to change into warm clothing at your vehicle soon after completion
- Basic washdown hoses will be provided but don’t expect frills and best have baby wipes, old towels, some water to complete your cleaning.
- This is a back to basics down n durty FUN day on the farm experience that we hope will leave you smiling from ear to ear and with plenty
- Prizes provided by Multisport Adventure Ireland, Outfront Events and Crannmor Pottery.